FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS: We can only serve up to 20 people a day. Our quota is subject to change, please call ahead to see if we have reached our daily quota.
What do you need to prepare your taxes?
- FORM 1095-A (if you bought insurance through the MARKETPLACE) or proof of exemption. You must bring FORM 1095-B or FORM 1095-C.
- Photo ID for you and spouse
- Social Security card or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) for each person included in your taxes, including dependents
- Proof of all income for 2016: W-2's, any form 1098, any form 1099 (C, G, R, int, div, misc) , SSA-1099R and tuition statements
- Previous year’s tax return(s), if available
- Bring your bank’s routing and account number if you want a direct
For more information please call:
(575) 527-8799 or Toll free: 1-800-657-8967